September 2021 - 18th & 25th , October 2021- 2nd
Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort welcome’s you to the Sundarban Tiger Reserve, Biggest Mangrove forest and a World Heriage site declared by UNESCO in the year 1985 and was made a biosphere Reserve in 1989. The journey will start in the morning at 7:30 AM from Esplanade (Near K.C.Das Confectionery and our second pick up point is from P.C.Chandra Garden (Gate No.1), Science city – at 8:00 AM. Packed Breakfast will be served on the way with a brief stopover for tea and refreshments. At midday you arrive at Gothkhali Jetty, where you will be greeted by our local guide and transfer to the boat. We cruise through rivers Gomor, Durgadhwani to enter river Pitchkhali on bank of which lies Sunderban Tiger Roar Resort overlooking the Sunderban Tiger Reserve. Total Journey: 5 Hours (Road 3 Hours & Boat 2 Hours).
On your arrival you will be greeted by our team and checked into our Resort. Hot lunch will be served at our dining hall. Afternoon cruise through the creeks and canals of the Sunderban Tiger Reserve forest to Sajnekhali Watchtower and Mangrove Interpretation Centre.
Watch the sun sets in the distant horizon we return to the resort to refresh and join us for Tea with snacks by the evening to watch Adivasi dance performed by the tribal’s of Sunderbans. They show happiness and hardships in their lives through dance.
A warm dinner will be served in the dinning hall at the 8:30 PM followed by camp fire (Winter) in the garden.
Wake up call at 6 AM with a hot cup of tea in the morning. Refresh before we head for the morning cruise into the Sunderban Tiger Reserve once again through creeks and rivers heading to the Sudhayakhali Watchtower.
Walk to the disembarking towards the watchtower, searching for the elusive tiger. Keep a look at the sweet water pond where you may sight a deer drinking water or a water monitor lizard basking by the sun as well as monkeys and wild boars may be sighted nearby. Breakfast is served on board with refreshments as we cruise back to Sunderban Tiger Roar Resort. After an early lunch you will be transfer back to Kolkata.
Tour Includes & Excludes
- Up & down car fare.
- Accommodation in Resort (Family wise).
- All meals (Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner).
- All sightseeing.
- Forest entry fees & guide charges.
- Cultural program at Sundarban Trip (Tribal folk dance).
- Still / Video camera charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tour.
- Any type of special menu.
- The Overseas tourists have to pay Rs. 1000.00 per head for guide charge from Kolkata.
- Carry sunglasses, hats and sun tan lotion duringyour Sundarban Trip.
- Wear light cotton dress preferably with colour Green, Ash, light Brown.
- Wear tied shoes preferably gumboots.
- Carry medicines for cough, cold & fever etc.
- Drink only Filtered water, Mineral water or Coconut water.
- Carry torch with spare batteries.
- Carry spare batteries for your cameras as recharging facilities is limited.
- Carry Binoculars to view distant animals and landscapes.
- Maintain silence when you are watching any animals during your Sundarban Trip.
- Do not play sound systems & loud speakers during Sundarban Tour.
- Travelling inside Sundarban is permitted only from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Do not indulge in hunting or fishing during Sundarban Tour.
- Do not pluck flowers in the Sundarban National Park.
- Do not wear any glossy clothing that attract undue attention of the Wildlife.
- Do not irritate the animals you see during Sundarban Jungle Safari.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in Sundarban (Boat & Jungle).
- Do not carry plastic bottles, plastic bags and chips packets inside Sundarban Core Area.
- Do not pollute the pristine habitat by throwing anything from the boat/Launch.
PAN CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED IN MANY HOTELS.
- Indian Guests: Need to carry Original Government approved ID card for all travellers.
- Foreign Guests: Need to carry Original Passport with Visa for Forest Permission. Photo copy of the same should be carried.
Booking Confirmation has to be sent to us by E-mail.Kindly send us the below details to book a tour:
- Guest Name
- Final confirmed guests
- Travel Date
Cancellation has to be sent to us by E-mail.Cancellation as per Date of booking:
- 30-15 Days prior to departure: 25% of tour cost.
- 14-07 Days prior to departure: 50% of tour cost.
- 07-03 Days prior to departure: 75% of tour cost
- 03 Days/No show: 100% of tour cost