Sundarban Day Tour
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
First pick up point is from Esplanade (Near K.C.Das Confectionery), reporting time is 7.00 A. M. and departure time is 7.30 A. M. Our second pick up point is from P. C. Chandra Garden (Gate No.1), Science city – reporting time is 7:30AM and departure time is 8.00 AM by AC vehicle. (Packed Breakfast will be served on the way).
Arrive at Godkhali and transfer to the boat (Facilities available – Toilet, Sitting arrangement on the deck, Life jacket, bed available to take rest for elderly people) and proceed to Resort. After Lunch Visit to Sajnekhali Museum, Mangrove Interpretation Centre and Watch Tower encounter to the world’s largest single block of ‘Mangrove Forest’. Swashing through the rivers and delta wilderness. You may get to see crocodiles, wild boars, spotted deer, water monitor lizards, kingfisher or different types of birds and you can have a glimpse of ‘Royal Bengal Tiger’ of India, living in the natural habitat. Then Also Visit Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower.
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Evening snacks and Tea/Coffee reach Gothkhali and transfer to Car for Kolkata.
9:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Arrival at Kolkata.
Tour Includes & Excludes
- Up & down car fare.
- Accommodation in Resort (Family wise).
- All meals (Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner).
- All sightseeing.
- Forest entry fees & guide charges.
- Cultural program (Tribal folk dance).
- Still / Video camera charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tour.
- Any type of special menu.
- The Overseas tourists have to pay Rs. 1000.00 per head for guide charge from Kolkata.