June 2022- 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
July 2022 - 4th , 11th, 18th & 25th
Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort welcomes you to the Sundarban Tiger Reserve, biggest Mangrove forest and a World Heritage site declared by UNESCO in the year 1985 and was made a biosphere Reserve in 1989. The journey will start in the morning at 8:00 AM (Reporting time: 7:30 AM) from Esplanade (Near K.C.Das Confectionery). Refreshments will be served on the way with a brief stopover for tea. On arrival at Godkhali Jetty and transferred to the boat. Proceed to our resort through rivers Gomor, Durgadhwani to enter River Pitchkhali, on the bank of which lies Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort overlooking the Sundarban Tiger Reserve.
Hot Lunch will be served at our resort. After Lunch proceed to Bird’s Island and Sunset Point and return to the Resort.
Evening Tea and snacks will be served followed by Adivasi Jhumur dance performed by the tribal people of Sundarbans.
Dinner will be served at 9.00 PM.
Wake up call at 6:00 AM. Report at jetty ghat at 7:00 am and departure at 7:30 am for jungle Safari.
Breakfast on the boat Cruise towards Sajnekhali Watch Tower and Mangrove Interpretation Centre, Pitchkhali, Sarak Khali-1 or 2, Banbibi Varani ,Pirkhali 1 Or 2 and , then proceed to deep Jungle Safari towards Sarakhali as we move into the Sundarban Tiger Reserve Forest through creeks and dense forest . Lunch will be served on Boat . After lunch you will be transferred back to Kolkata.
Tour Includes & Excludes
- Up & down car fare.
- Accommodation in Resort (Family wise).
- All meals (Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner).
- All sightseeing.
- Forest entry fees & guide charges.
- Cultural program at Sundarban Trip (Tribal folk dance).
- Still / Video camera charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tour.
- Any type of special menu.
- The Overseas tourists have to pay Rs. 1000.00 per head for guide charge from Kolkata.
- Carry sunglasses, hats and sun tan lotion duringyour Sundarban Trip.
- Wear light cotton dress preferably with colour Green, Ash, light Brown.
- Wear tied shoes preferably gumboots.
- Carry medicines for cough, cold & fever etc.
- Drink only Filtered water, Mineral water or Coconut water.
- Carry torch with spare batteries.
- Carry spare batteries for your cameras as recharging facilities is limited.
- Carry Binoculars to view distant animals and landscapes.
- Maintain silence when you are watching any animals during your Sundarban Trip.
- Do not play sound systems & loud speakers during Sundarban Tour.
- Travelling inside Sundarban is permitted only from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Do not indulge in hunting or fishing during Sundarban Tour.
- Do not pluck flowers in the Sundarban National Park.
- Do not wear any glossy clothing that attract undue attention of the Wildlife.
- Do not irritate the animals you see during Sundarban Jungle Safari.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in Sundarban (Boat & Jungle).
- Do not carry plastic bottles, plastic bags and chips packets inside Sundarban Core Area.
- Do not pollute the pristine habitat by throwing anything from the boat/Launch.
PAN CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED IN MANY HOTELS.
- Indian Guests: Need to carry Original Government approved ID card for all travellers.
- Foreign Guests: Need to carry Original Passport with Visa for Forest Permission. Photo copy of the same should be carried.
Booking Confirmation has to be sent to us by E-mail.Kindly send us the below details to book a tour:
- Guest Name
- Final confirmed guests
- Travel Date
Cancellation has to be sent to us by E-mail.Cancellation as per Date of booking:
- 30-15 Days prior to departure: 25% of tour cost.
- 14-07 Days prior to departure: 50% of tour cost.
- 07-03 Days prior to departure: 75% of tour cost
- 03 Days/No show: 100% of tour cost