Fixed Departure Dates for 2022
Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort welcomes you to the Sundarban Tiger Reserve, biggest Mangrove forest and a World Heritage site declared by UNESCO in the year 1985 and was made a biosphere Reserve in 1989. The journey will start in the morning at 8:00 AM (Reporting time: 7:30 AM) from Esplanade (Near K.C.Das Confectionery). Refreshments will be served on the way with a brief stopover for tea. On arrival at Godkhali Jetty and transferred to the boat. Proceed to our resort through rivers Gomor, Durgadhwani to enter River Pitchkhali, on the bank of which lies Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort overlooking the Sundarban Tiger Reserve.
Hot Lunch will be served at our resort. After Lunch proceed to Bird’s Island and Sunset Point and return to the Resort.
Evening Tea and snacks will be served followed by Adivasi Jhumur dance performed by the tribal people of Sundarbans.
Dinner will be served at 9.00 PM.
We offer puja package from September to October,
Rate Chart for Fixed Departure
|Deluxe Non AC Cottage||Deluxe AC Room||Deluxe AC Room||Luxury AC Room|
|INR. 5999/- per person||INR. 7499/- per person||INR. 7499/- per person||INR. 8499/- per person|
Tour Includes, Excludes & Note
- Carry sunglasses, hats and sun tan lotion duringyour Sundarban Trip.
- Wear light cotton dress preferably with colour Green, Ash, light Brown.
- Wear tied shoes preferably gumboots.
- Carry medicines for cough, cold & fever etc.
- Drink only Filtered water, Mineral water or Coconut water.
- Carry torch with spare batteries.
- Carry spare batteries for your cameras as recharging facilities is limited.
- Carry Binoculars to view distant animals and landscapes.
- Maintain silence when you are watching any animals during your Sundarban Trip.